Building and Infrastructure – Safe and Secure
Realising the importance of creating a favourable learning environment for our students, Satellite school for children is ergonomically designed. There’ sample space for children to explore and dedicated play area. The whole campus is well ventilated and the classrooms are moderately decorated-enough to attract little minds yet not distract them at the same time.
There are child-friendly, waterless toilets which are cleaned regularly to maintain proper hygiene. In the construction of the school building, pre-cast slabs were used, which are the latest in the construction industry.
Salient features of our school building:
- Air Conditioned Classrooms
- Smartboards in each classroom
- German standard acoustic controlled false ceiling
- Energy saving LED Lights with ample brightness
- Sound proof doors and windows (UPVC frames with Double Glass Unit with toughened and tinted glass)
- CCTV with Audio facility
- 10,000 sq. feet covered corridor for children to play
- Elevator within the school for use of children
- Anti-slippery flooring
- Insulated walls
- Broad staircasewith reduced height of stairs to make the child friendly.
A good infrastructure makes learning a better experience and at Satellite School for Children, we give nothing short of the BEST to our students.