Fees for Academic Year 2020-2021
Please refer to the table below to get the details of the fee structure of Satellite School for Children for academic year 2020-2021.
* Transportation charges are extra
* Parents may buy the school uniform from any vendor outside the school.
|For the Academic Year (2020-21)|
|Early Child Care (ECC)||75000||90,000|
|Junior Kg (Morning Shift)||2,25,000||94,000|
|Junior Kg (Afternoon Shift)||50,000||94,000|
|Senior Kg (Morning Shift)||2,50,000||91,040|
|Senior Kg (Afternoon Shift)||50,000||91,040|
- School accepts only post-dated cheques from all the students. Parents may submit one cheque of the entire amount or may submit 4 different cheques for the 4 quarters to the accounts department.
- Student’s name, class, section and SID have to be mentioned at the back cheque.
- School sends a message to parents before depositing the cheques to the bank. So, please maintain sufficient balance in your account. In case of bounced cheque or late fee payment, a fine of Rs. 150/- is levied per week.
- In case of any emergency and you have to withdraw the admission, parents need to inform the school 15 days in prior to get 100% refund of the admission fees.
- Fees are non-adjustable against any other child, including siblings.
- Annual admission fees are only refundable if the parents inform the school about the admission withdrawal 15 days in prior.
Kindly note that the above fee structure may be revised by the school from time to time, based on its discretion.
Refund Policy of School Fees:
For New Admissions:
1. In case, a parent withdraws admission of the child before 15 days before the academic year begins, the following fees will be refunded :
A. Fees paid for the quarter & PDCs of the remaining quarters i.e. Fees for 2nd Quarter, 3rd Quarter, 4th Quarter
B. Admission fees
2. In case, a parent withdraws admission of his/her child less than 15 days before the academic year starts , the following fees will be refunded:
A. PDCs of the remaining quarters i.e. Fees for 2nd Quarter, 3rd Quarter, 4th Quarter
B. Quarter 1 fees will be refunded
Note: Admission fee will not be refunded.
3. In case, a parent withdraws admission or communicates his /her intention of withdrawing the admission, after the date of commencement of academic year, then only the PDCs which are not deposited will be refunded.
For Existing Students:
In order to withdraw their ward, parents need to submit their application in hard copy or soft copy in the set format, which is available at the front office.
1. Before the start of the academic year :
A. The school will require notice of 1 month before the start of the academic year
B. In case Q1 is paid, the same will be refunded and PDCs for Q2, Q3 & Q4 will be returned
C. In case, the school is not informed 1 month before the start of the academic year – Quarter 1 fees will not be refunded
2. In the middle of the academic year :
A. Student who has paid the full year fees will be charged only up to the end of the quarter and the fees for the remaining quarters will be refunded
B. Student who has not paid the full year fees, needs to pay till the end of the last quarter that he/she has attended